This is a fabulous opportunity to work with a world leading, expanding and award-winning, Singapore & UK based business that is looking for an experienced 3D Animator to compliment the creative team.
We are looking for a resourceful, intuitive, and highly organised individual to join our team. You will be working in a fast paced, inclusive and supportive environment, working at the very heart of the business. The role encompasses a combination of oversight across the breadth of projects.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with the ability to work in a dynamic, growing environment and multitask with attention to detail. Previous experience is essential as this is a crucial role for the company and requires exceptional design and programming skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Create 3D choreography with 3DCG software and our original tools (blender add-on).
- Produce the design and animation of the choreography for the drone show with creative, imaginative and lateral thinking.
- Create technically accurate 3D animations depicting collision free paths and planning of multi-drone formations.
- Programming, refinement and testing of the choreographic trajectory.
- Manage time effectively, multi-tasking to meet deadlines whilst always maintaining a high-quality level of output.
- Background in computer science, and computer programming.
- Full knowledge of computer-based 3D software, 2D design programs and AutoCAD that can produce artwork for choreography of drones show within technical and design parameters.
- +2 years of motion design experience.
- +2 years of web development experience.
- Knowledge in creating motion, and interactions for Web design and animation.
- Python knowledge is a plus.
- Unity 3Dknowledge is a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work with people from artistic and entertainment backgrounds to create contents that clearly conveys what they are describing.
- Delivers products on time, especially under very tight deadlines.
- Good team spirit and communication with clients remotely.
- Have a startup venue spirit and a strong interest in the drone industry! (no need to have UAV knowledge)
- Place of Work: Remote in UK or Leeds UK or Singapore
- Contract: Full time
- Reports: Directors
If this sounds like you, please submit a covering letter stating your interest, along with a detailed CV and your portfolio to email@example.com
We regret that if you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date your application, in this instance, has been unsuccessful.